TOP 10 TIPS TO BETTER ECONOMY
1. Service and tune your vehicle
2. Use the recommended grade of fuel and oil
3. Properly inflate your tyres
4. Fill it up
5. Avoid prolonged idling
6. Use high gears and cruise control
7. Read the road ahead.
8. Clean out your vehicle and remove roof racks when not in use.
9. Avoid rush hour and combine trips.
10. Slow down.
Want to be kept up to date?
Check out our Facebook page
to see updates and news we think you should know about
Don't open your Bonnet to Strangers!